Europe Trip Diary #6 16th April 2016

Hallo, hello, bonjourno!

I write to you all whilst aboard my flight from Geneva to Olbia, Sardinia.  I left my humble abode which has embraced my presence for the last couple my months at the crack of dawn this morning.  I myself am surviving on about 10 minutes of sleep in the last 24 hours as I partied a little to hard last night, lets be honest here.  Morzine life is definitely not so easy on the liver.   It was a very sad departure as I feel as though not only has Morzine taught me to grow up and live on my own but I also experienced so many new adventures and met some amazing people in my few short months there.

I can now say I am a much more seasoned skier after my time in Morzine and have grown to love the mountains and being attached to a set of skis everyday.  I do have to admit however there were definitely times where I struggled and ended up crying at the top of a mountain but I managed to pull myself through the scary slopes and always felt accomplished and proud of myself for conquering some pretty scary situations.  I found something very peaceful and tranquil when I skied through the trees on my own being very secluded from the rest of the world.

As I descend as we speak to my new destination I have a lot of hope for what might to come and what else I can discover and explore.

I am swapping my winter wonderland out for the Italian sun for a couple weeks and I look forward to being in a bit of warmth and hopefully getting some beach time in.  I know the next six weeks is going to be a massive whirlwind and super busy so I apologise if I don't write to all very often in the near future.

Chairlift selfie

My apartment building!



Love you all,
Till next time, 
Megan Cook.

Follow for more of me! Also Feel free to give my Instagram a little follow while you're at it.
Instagram: _megan_cook1_



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buenos Aires! South America Trip Day Two! 😄

Iguazu Falls! South America Trip Day Five 😄

Buenos Aires! South Ameria Trip Day Four 😄