Update learning French and applying for a job!

Hello everyone! Slight update on my life.  I have just completed a CV (Before yesterday I had no idea what a CV even looked like) and handed it out to a restaurant/bar near where I live.  I'm planning to hand it out to a few places around the nearby town in hopes to find an extra job to earn money.  I have also signed up to take over someone's paper run for a few weeks so that will give me a little extra cash.  So everything is going well and I am being very productive and proactive so hopefully I will find a job soon.  
On a side note I have also began learning French.  I donwloaded an app my younger sister recommended to me yesterday which she is using in class to learn French called Duolingo.  I have actually found it a lot of fun so far!  It talks to you and it asks you to talk to it and it has all sorts of activities! I have a two day streak now and I am level two! 

Look how much I've achieved already! Woohoo!


So I am staying positive and being very proactive so I can go to France! I'm so excited! I think I am well on my way.

Goodbye till next time everyone!  I'll keep you posted so follow me to get regular updates!

Megan Cook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iguazu Falls! South America Trip Day Five 😄

Buenos Aires! South America Trip Day Two! 😄

Buenos Aires! South Ameria Trip Day Four 😄