My favourite outdoor activities!

Although it's winter here in New Zealand so it has limited my time outdoors I thought I would share some things I love to do in the outdoors! ❤️😍😘

My first thing I love doing outdoors is taking beach walks on one of New Zealands beautiful beaches! 😍




My second thing I love to do outdoors is swimming despite me not liking the cold water.

The third thing I love doing outdoors is being on the boat and fishing.

Thr fourth thing I love doing is going for long trek rides on my horse.

The fifth thing I love doing outdoors is frolicking in the sun on a hot summers day.

The sixth thing I love doing is exploring new places and travelling.
 
And last but not least I love going for bush walks outdoors! 

All pictures have been taken by me or are a member of my family taking photos of me!

Thank you and see you in my next post! Love you all!

P.s I will be making regular posts from now on so make sure you follow to keep up!
Also follow me on other places:
Instagram: _megan_cook1_


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iguazu Falls! South America Trip Day Five 😄

Buenos Aires! South America Trip Day Two! 😄

Buenos Aires! South Ameria Trip Day Four 😄