Difficult decision!

Hello everyone! I thought I would just inform you and ask advice on my sticky situation.  I am currently in the process of deciding and planning out next year in regards to where I want to be and what I want to do.  

My options are:
1) Stay at home and work for a year.
2) Go to university to study in who knows what yet.
4) do a flight attendant course.
5) Work for a few months and then do a camp America exchange and teach in an American summer camp and travel The US for four months. 
6) Travel overseas to Geneva Switzerland and work in a sky resort or a cafe there for 3 months and then do a Europe tour with my best friend.

Well looking at my options I think we can see number 4 four is pretty insanely cool!  The only issue is that I will be leaving my boyfriend for four months and I have a lack of funds.  I do really want to do this but am unsure of how to come up with the money.  Any money making ideas?

If you do have any suggestions or advice for coming up with money please comment below! 

 Anyone want to gift me about $4000 nz dollars to travel Europe? It would be much appreciated. 😂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buenos Aires! South America Trip Day Two! 😄

Iguazu Falls! South America Trip Day Five 😄

Buenos Aires! South Ameria Trip Day Four 😄